AutoCAD Map 3D General

imran.shaikh
Message 1 of 1 (77 Views)

Resolve Feature Conflicts dialog box

77 Views, 0 Replies
03-25-2013 08:44 PM

I am trying to connect versioned Oracle spatial 10g using my Autocad Map 3D 2010. Everything about connection and working with spatial data in versions are working fine. I am able to merge changes in the child versions to LIVE or parent easily but I am unable to merge versions which have conflicted data (w.r.t parent) present in them.

Whenever I try to merge child version which is having any conflict with the parent version my Autocad gives me 

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist  error.

I am trying to find the "Resolve Feature Conflicts dialog box"  as mentioned in help but it seems that it is not as per the supplied help.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

IMRAN

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community