AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting data

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
167 Views, 1 Reply

Reporting data

Hey, I'm reporting some acreages on some parcels and I'm not sure of the best procedure to use. I'm brand new to Map. I created one topology with all the features on and then I created a new one using dissolve with conservation areas turned off. I need to output the net and gross acreages before and after the conservation areas are considered. I got it to work, sort of, but I had to create two separate tables and then cut and paste them together to get the job done. I'm sure there's a better way. Can anyone give me some basic direction of how to do this in the future? I'm going to need to do this sort of operation alot.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I should probably be a little more specific. Looks like my net acreage is sending to the table, but my gross acreage isn't. The net acreage is from the first topology which I called "parcl2", the gross is from the second topology I created which I called "gross2". My report template has a line in it for the net acreage "(/ :AREA@TPMCNTR_parcl2 43560)" and another line for the gross "(/ :AREA@TPMCNTR_
gross2 43560)", but it looks like only the net line is showing up in the report. The data is contained as object data on the centroids on layers corresponding to the topology name, and I've queried the centroids into my project file by layer. I guess I'm missing something, but I'm not sure what.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost