AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently-Opened File list

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Pawn0tehLemming
933 Views, 5 Replies

Recently-Opened File list

Im wondering if there is something out there that is either a custom made menu or jsut a limit hack to the amount of recently opened files that come up?

ideally id like to be able to have as many as i want in a seperate menu so i can look at and re-adress my history further than i can remember, which coincidentally is not much more than half a day.

any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Funny. That feature was built in back around R2000 of 2000i but was removed within a release or 2. What do you get if you do a File > Opened and then select History from the Outlook bar? If that works you can go up a folder and choose other folders that have other links stored. You can also edit the contents of these folders in the open dialog or in explorer.

Not exactly what you wanted but I don't know of anything else.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

thanks for your feedback. Yeah the history folder doesnt really work. Ive tried using it a couple of times to find things werent showing up when i know id edited them, in the wrong chronological order, etc etc....

Message 4 of 6
Murph_Map
in reply to: Pawn0tehLemming

When you use the BLUE M or Application menu to open files you can have up to 50 in the list. You can also pin dwg files so they stay on the list by clicking on the pushpin icon next to the file name. To set the max there use the options dialog see attached.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 5 of 6
Pawn0tehLemming
in reply to: Murph_Map

this is all i got

Message 6 of 6

There's your problem. It;'s not available until the 2010 release.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost