AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polar Array

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rhill50
284 Views, 2 Replies

Polar Array

I cannot find the drop down for Polar array.  I just have the 4 squares  for array when I click on it I can request polar as the array type but it gives me a quirky menu with grips and does not allow me to set fill angles and number of pieces. I had issues loading this program, Map3D 2013 and was wondering if it was skipped in the installation, The circular pattern button is not on list of commands but does show in the help documentation provided.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: rhill50

Hi,

>> I just have the 4 squares  for array

maybe you are searching for the old array-dialog? If so then start command _ARRAYCLASSIC (and if you need that often then create your button for it).

The command _ARRAY itself is replaced by new functionality (e.g. supporting path array) and assoziativity. It's worth to learn it and yes, at the first starts it looks not very common 😉

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
rhill50
in reply to: rhill50

Thanks Alfred

That will work for me. Old user trying to learn new tricks - major update from Map200o to 2013

My concern is that my array command in the home ribbon does not have drop downs it just goes to array then you have to run through a whole set of commands to get polar then it does seem to function.  I guess more practice will make perfect.

Ron 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost