AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Support

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
426 Views, 3 Replies

Online Support

Is there any kind of a live support on the internet orther than this forum. More specifically like a chat support? I am having major problems running Auto-CAD Map on my new laptop. It takes forever to open draings. I am running 2012 Auto-CADD Map with Carlson 2012 overlay. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it with the appropriate software and I checked to make sure I have the right video card.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

the first address for this direct type of support can only be your dealer I think.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

if your on subscription you get web support through autodesk

or by calling your reseller

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I was having problems in 2012 saving drawings and opening them. It took forever. I was told to change the variable SAVEFIDELITY to 0. From the description, it is not supposed to matter unless you are saving to v 2007. But it fixed my problem, and has fixed the problem on everyone else's computer that was slow to save or open. Might as well give it a try.

Tim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost