AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

sysniper
Message 1 of 1 (109 Views)

Objects in model space not found after renaming signed drawing

109 Views, 0 Replies
08-02-2013 12:02 PM

Hello folks,

I received a drawing which had a digital signature, and I get a ".dwg is currently in use or is read-only" upon opening. I saved a copy of this drawing with a new name and made a bunch of changes, added layers etc.

When I open this drawing now, I don't get any of the messages I mentioned (read-only, signed), and everything I have done in paper space remains as it was before I closed it. However, all of the model space data is missing, gone. If I copy objects from the original version into my new saved version, it comes in just fine. I've tried opening with Civil, regular CAD, restarted my computer... nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.