AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapbook

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bandit1965
265 Views, 2 Replies

Mapbook

I am attempting to create a mapbook usuing Map3D. I have created a title block and main viewport and everything works fine except I can't get the viewport scale and sheet number to display properly, any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: bandit1965

Thanks to a former Autodesk employee.

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
I
am attempting to create a mapbook usuing Map3D. I have created a title block
and main viewport and everything works fine except I can't get the viewport
scale and sheet number to display properly, any
ideas?
Message 3 of 3
bandit1965
in reply to: bandit1965

Thanks Murph, I found that page and used some of the info on it. It doesn't fully answer my problems. In the example they use an in box .dwt and just adjust the viewport according to the scale you want to use, basically all other settings are the same. My problem is, when I created my title block I used the in box ISO_A3.dwt but adjusted it to fit an 11x17 sheet. When you explode the block you screw up the attributes for the scale and sheet number. Now when I add attributes for the scale and sheet # I can't figure out which field to use so it will insert the viewport scale and sheet number. I hope that makes sense, it's pretty long winded.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost