AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

srfnhooker
Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)

Map 3d multileaders disappear

72 Views, 1 Replies
09-03-2013 10:19 AM

I am using map 3d 2011 and i am running into issues with the use of multi-leaders.  I have a dwg with a few shape files in it and I have added multileaders to the dwg.  When I save, close and then reopen the file the multileaders show up for a brief second during the loading process but then they disappear.  All my settings are correct (layers, visibility, scales) as far as the leaders go but I can't figure out what the heck is going on.  I tried adding another, select similar and only the one shows up that I just added.  Saved the file and reopened. Same thing, the leader I just added shows up with the others for a brief second and then "poof" gone!!!  Anybody out there have any idea whats going on?   

Distinguished Contributor
olivier.eckmann
Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)

Re: Map 3d multileaders disappear

09-04-2013 02:05 AM in reply to: srfnhooker

Hi,

have you check "Base map" in the workspace palette?

Olivier

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community