Contributor
Sale05
Message 1 of 4 (744 Views)
Accepted Solution

Map 3D Enterprise Industry models .dmp

744 Views, 3 Replies
05-31-2011 04:18 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody tried Enterprise with Industry models.

Earlier in Topobase, there were .dmp files with models and some examples, now I can't find .dmp files. In Help it says that they are in <infrastructure_administrator>\Template\Modules folder, but the only thing I found are reports and forms, no .dmp files.

Did anybody find them?

Employee
sebastien.baudin
Message 2 of 4 (732 Views)

Re: Map 3D Enterprise Industry models .dmp

05-31-2011 07:36 AM in reply to: Sale05

The Sample Industry Data for AutoCAD® Map 3D 2012 and AutoCAD® Map 3D Enterprise 2012 (as well as Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server) has gone live on the subscription center.  The Sample Industry Data for Map 3D 2012 and Map 3D Enterprise 2012 includes sample network data, workflows, forms, reports, and business rules for industry models including water, wastewater, gas, electric, and land (in Oracle DMP format as well as standalone DWG Industry Models).

Sébastien Baudin

Contributor
Sale05
Message 3 of 4 (719 Views)

06-01-2011 03:10 AM in reply to: sebastien.baudin

Thanks Sébastien. Got them.

I just don't understand why it says in help that they are in installed folder and what if someone doesn't buy subscription. But that is question for Autodesk.

jaynejw
Message 4 of 4 (631 Views)

06-21-2011 09:03 AM in reply to: Sale05

Autocad subscription center is no more there. I try to log in but turn out that" Page not Found".

Anyone can give advise? I am new learner for topobase. Do i need Sample data?

Thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community