AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing survey points with numbers in AutoCAd 2011 Map

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
paduroiul
1363 Views, 7 Replies

Importing survey points with numbers in AutoCAd 2011 Map

How can I import survey points in AutoCAD Map. The points are stuctured like this (point number, easting, northing, altitude)

e.g.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
antoniovinci
in reply to: paduroiul

Command: _AECCCREATEPOINTS then choose PENZ as point type (it works for me in Map2006, I hope in your 2011 too...)

Message 3 of 8
Murph_Map
in reply to: antoniovinci

@antoniovinci wrote:

Command: _AECCCREATEPOINTS then choose PENZ as point type (it works for me in Map2006, I hope in your 2011 too...)

In my 2011 I get this ---

Command: _AECCCREATEPOINTS
Unknown command "AECCCREATEPOINTS".  Press F1 for help.

🙂

Mapimport then select ASCII point file works, however you may need to select the points(blocks) afterwards and change the scale factor in the property palette to 1.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 4 of 8
paduroiul

I don't have the option "mapimport". I just have Map Setup and no option for ASCII import file

Message 5 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I don't have the option "mapimport"

Start command _MAPIMPORT, if that does not work you have either no Map3D2011 or you have an invalid AutoCAD-Profile. Type the command into the command-line press <ENTER> and let's see.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 6 of 8
paduroiul
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

it works, but all the simbols and texts are really large Icouldn't rescale them

Message 7 of 8
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> it works, but all the simbols and texts are really large Icouldn't rescale them

Two options:

• select one of the blocks, right-click ==> open in blockeditor, scale the content of the blockdefinition, close blockeditor with saving and run command _ATTSYNC one.
  • select all block-insertions, open the property-window (<Ctrl>-<1>) and set the scalefactor X/Y/Z to a value you want to have it.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 8 of 8
paduroiul
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

It's working

Thanks!

Are there any options regarding scales, renumbering, modifying the elevation?

I don't know if you've heard of TopoLT, with this application you can do all of the stuff I've mentioned above.

Do you know any free lisp which does these kind of operations?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost