AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change MAPIOPTIONS with VBA or LISP

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mkaandorp
652 Views, 3 Replies

How do I change MAPIOPTIONS with VBA or LISP

Where can I find the variables which you can chooce in the dialog of MAPIOPTIONS so I can change then with VBA or LISP.

x-Greetings,

Marco

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

It depends on what exactly you want to change. Basically, map keeps it’s variables in the registry. You need to find a proper one.

(setq ImgDetach(vl-registry-read (strcat "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\"(vlax-product-key) "\\Applications\\AcMapRastUtils\\Options") "ImageDetachMode"))
  (vl-registry-write (strcat "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\"(vlax-product-key) "\\Applications\\AcMapRastUtils\\Options") "ImageDetachMode" 1)

Message 3 of 4

Thanx, that is what I was looking for.

Message 4 of 4

I added that to my acaddoc.lsp but i feel like I have the formatting or something wrong although it's not erroring it's also not changing the registry...

;sets the mapioptions so that shift left click doesn't pick an image
(setq ImgDetach(vl-registry-read (strcat "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\"(vlax-product-key) "\\Applications\\AcMapRastUtils\\Options") "ImageDetachMode")) (vl-registry-write (strcat "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\"(vlax-product-key) "\\Applications\\AcMapRastUtils\\Options") "ImageDetachMode" 0)

replace "imagedetachmode" with "ShiftLeftClickSelectMode"

John Hammer, LA/CADD Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost