AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geographic Location

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
3ECAD
518 Views, 2 Replies

Geographic Location

This is my issue.

I setup my coordinates.

Geo/map/drop marker here/assign coordinates (exactly the same as my setup coordinates).

I set my point where I want it. the aerial comes in great.

Once I close out of the drawing and reopen the aerial does not display, but the bing icon is in the lower right hand of the screen.

The aerial is selected on and I' m signed on.

The only way that I can bring in the aerial once again is to go throught the steps again of Geo/map/drop marker here/assign coordinates (exactly the same as my setup coordinates).

I have not had this issue before.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
phil_borycens
in reply to: 3ECAD

Hello,

Based on your posted description, it sounds something we've seen a few times lately -- after a Windows Update, the Live Maps no longer appear. Development is aware of this (incident #DE13872) and they are investigating to see if a fix is possible.

In the meantime, the workaround we suggest is:

1. Exit AutoCAD Map 3D.

2. Go into the Windows Notification Area, right-click Autodesk 360 and choose Preferences.

3. In the Autodesk 360 Preferences, click Sign Out.

4. Go back into the Windows Notification Area, right-click Autodesk 360, choose Sign In, and sign back into Autodesk 360.

Hopefully this will keep your Bing Live Maps visible (until the next Windows Update).

Phil Borycens
Message 3 of 3
3ECAD
in reply to: phil_borycens

I made no changes. Autocad geomap is working fine now.

Kind of like that problem you show someone who is over your shoulder then the problem does not happen.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost