AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
jurven007
151 Views, 2 Replies

GIS

Hi,

I have a drawing with a lot of blocks. I was able to create a link template by connecting an external database to the tags in the blocks. How can I create thematic maps while using the external database?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: jurven007

I suggest you go through the tutorials in the help menu first. Explaining how to do it here would be lengthy. "jurven007" wrote in message news:10996262.1084391548198.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > Hi, > > I have a drawing with a lot of blocks. I was able to create a link template by connecting an external database to the tags in the blocks. How can I create thematic maps while using the external database?
Message 3 of 3
jurven007
in reply to: jurven007

I read several chapters of the tutorial but I still have trouble getting it to work. After I created a link between my external database and the tags in the blocks I created a node topology with success. After that I start the topology thematic query but somehow I can't create what I want. In my database I have a table with percentages of pollution. By setting several ranges I want to fill the blocks with different colors.
Can someone help me out??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost