AutoCAD Map 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
O.Maille
Message 1 of 3 (172 Views)

GIS Legend in Mapbook

172 Views, 2 Replies
04-11-2013 11:23 AM

Is there anyway to get a legend for GIS data into mapbooks aside from exporting the whole drawing to Autocad and bringing the legend back in as a block?

Product Support
phil_borycens
Message 2 of 3 (115 Views)

Re: GIS Legend in Mapbook

04-18-2013 04:00 PM in reply to: O.Maille

Hi there,

Thank you for your post! I'm having a hard time pinning down exactly where you are / how you got there. Please elaborate and maybe one of us can provide you with a tip. Sorry in advance if I am missing something obvious...

Thanks!

Phil Borycens
Distinguished Contributor
O.Maille
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)

Re: GIS Legend in Mapbook

04-19-2013 03:28 AM in reply to: phil_borycens
Apologies for being too vague. I have GIS data connected to the drawing and stylised in the task pane (mapwspace) however the only way to insert a legend appears to be in the layout tabs. In previous version I would have been able to create a legend in model space and define the map book legend from the model space coordinates, this option no longer appears in the task pane under tools

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community