AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDO Modification of region style

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
othen
269 Views, 2 Replies

FDO Modification of region style

Hi,

I really hope you can help me to find resolution of my problem.

I use Autocad map 3d 2011 to make maps and plans of the city.

Using stylization of lines we have many possibilities, we can do multilines, change thickness etc.

But I can't find how to modificate hatch styles in regions.

Is there any possibility to change scale, thickness of hatch? I am talking about FDO connection.

For example I need to use hatch ANSI 31 o 32, but when I print my map, is almost invisible (attachment).

Is there any possibility to creat and load my own hatch using FDO?

I did some hatches from lines (hatch extruded and exportet as shp) and it gives me possibility to modity hatch as a multiline (as green hatch in attachment). But it has to be any easier way.

I will be so thankfull for any suggestions.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Murph_Map
in reply to: othen

The hatch patterns in 2011 are hard coded in the software, the only changes you can make are the colors and patterns. What you can try is the display order of them in your map, or save/export the map to AutoCAD dwg then print/plot. When you export to dwg you might be able to edit the hatch by exploding to single line entities and set the lineweight by layer.   

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 3
othen
in reply to: othen

Thank you so much for the answer.

Yes, I did like you said before, but I was hopeing that is easier way to do this.

And did it change in newer versions of Autocad Map?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost