AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7c81eb33h

18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19
EVRIM
5544 Views, 18 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7c81eb33h

This error causes me to loss my data during my drawing. It appears so often and it does not give a chance to recover my work. I have re-installed my Autodesk Map 3D 2007 but the same error keeps to be displayed. Is there anyone could help me here?
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
phmurphy
in reply to: EVRIM

This might help. I had a similar error and got this response from the support folks and it worked for me. I used the mapskinmap option.

AutoCAD Error Aborting Fatal Error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 7c81eb33h Solution This error occurs if Autodesk Map Skin is enabled and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 is installed on the machine. There are two ways you can correct this issue: At the command prompt, enter MAPSKINMAP to disable the Map Skin. Uninstall .NET Framework 2.0.
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous

Mapskinmap is a 2006 issue, they got smart and removed it on 2007.
Message 4 of 19
tommier

I have Civil 3d 2007 (with previous installation of Civil 3d 2006 still on the machine) and I am getting the message after closing Civil 3d 2007. I never got the error with C3D 2006 before or after 2007 install.
Message 5 of 19
amnweaver

I get the same msg while trying to connect to my SDE database....
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous

I get this message when switching to 3d mode-see my post for today Autocad Fatal Error. Have you figured it out yet?
Message 7 of 19
jzizzi

Not quite true, I am using Map 2007 and got the same error, but I did notice Net 2,o was installed as well as 3.0.
Message 8 of 19
COS_GIS

i was getting that error several times a day, especially when I was zooming in and out. Installed a new video card (Quadro FX 560) and the problem is now gone!! Just a thought!
Message 9 of 19
jzizzi

I have a new Quad FX 1500. with the newest drivers installed.
Message 10 of 19
hennis

I took this solution. Now when I open Autocad 2007 it says that Autocad is not installed properly. Any suggestions?
Message 11 of 19
jessebelcher-tvec

In 2008 you need the .net on the machine for cad to run correctly. So put that back on there. And as far as the error the response I got from AUTODESK was that I was working my machine to hard and that I need 4 GIGS OF RAM. I told the guy that he was crazy. I have a brand new 2.6 dual core with a gig of ram and a 128 mb vid card. He said that I was running to many programs at the same time. And to reinstall .net 2.0 that maybe it had some problems. I reinstalled .net and ESRI. And I still get these types of errors ever hour. Maybe I should just get 4 gigs of ram (crazy)! That’s my rant for the day. Just look at my pic and you will see how many errors i get.
Message 12 of 19
marisolnarvaez

I cant disable de MAPSKIMAP using the Spanish version of AutoCAD 2007, could you tell me how can I disable it.
Message 13 of 19
JADS_BCS_MX

Try this "_mapskimap"
Message 14 of 19
JohnPM

I uninstalled all versions of .NET and downloaded and installed the most up-to-date version. I do not remember what the fatal error message was but soon after everything ran fine.

John
Message 15 of 19
JADS_BCS_MX

Sorry, The correct way is "_mapskinmap"
Message 16 of 19
marisolnarvaez

I've do that but unfortunately AutoCAD doesn´t works and i have to reinstall and the problem still present.
There´s another solution.
Message 17 of 19
axbramboll

This may help you.

It generally happens because of a lack of memory during the zoom operations.
You can lower down the zoom resolution by entering the following command : VIEWRES
The default resolution is 1000 but a 100 is enough when you zoom in or out.

Hope that will help solving the problem for you or the next ones.

EDIT : this should be valid for any Autocad plateform (Cicil 3D, ADT, ....) Edited by: axbramboll on May 28, 2009 8:29 AM
Message 18 of 19
vcoleman

I had this error for 2 days. This is how I solved it.

Go to options
then system
then performance settings
then manual tune
Surface set to the second bar
Curves set to the second bar also
at the very bottom you will see Number of tessellations to cache set it to 2
Then ok

Hopefully it will help.
Message 19 of 19
idris_kurbanov

подскажите че не так у меня кароч была 30 дневка закончилась потом всякие фигневые качал 
после устанавливал авто кад 2011 студенческий потом написало что у меня он установлен и я не мог его установить чистил его везде ну кароч было много проблем потом через корень поискал и там несмотря на то что он установлен можно было установить я его установил вначале окло 10 длл файлов нехватало я их в инете искал и закидывал в систем 32 а теперь пишит это
Fatal Error  unhandled e06d7363h exception at 7600812fh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost