AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
jim.dahl
Message 21 of 21 (204 Views)

Re: Export did not succeed

09-11-2012 10:50 AM in reply to: bkanther

I see this thread has been around for a while.  Several revisions ago when Map started using the IDX files, It checks all the shape files in the export folder to see if some of the attribute tables have FIELD names that appear in more than one column.  There may be other protocols it looks for but that is one reason for CAD not to export to a folder.

If no attributes are being exported, I was told the checkbox for Create Uniqued Field should be checked.  The Misc property Closed should also be set to Yes.  I have also had cases where I had to create a BOUNDARY or BPOLY because the original closed pline would not export.

Jim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community