AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Unreferenced & Not Found Excel Xref

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cbarnes1
5340 Views, 6 Replies

Delete Unreferenced & Not Found Excel Xref

I copied and pasted special part of an excel document into AutoCAD Map 3D. But I had deleted it instead of detaching it. How do I remove it? Its says I cannot reload, detach or bind. I have 6 of those. I have 2 more that are Not Found and states the same thing. I just want them gone. How do I do it?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mike17
in reply to: cbarnes1

Try deleting the data link in the data link manager
Message 3 of 7
cbarnes1

Yeah, I had finally figured that one out. I failed to delete or give solution to this discussion once I had found it. Thanks though!

Message 4 of 7
demistephane

the most accurate and the best straight answer ... BULLSEYE!

Message 5 of 7
GregPenny

I am trying to remove a listed data link that appears in the xref manager dialogue box. Because it has an "Unreferenced" status, (the original data link was erased from the drawing and then the drawing was purged) the name still remains and the data link is not listed in the data link manager.

So, I cannot remove the data link reference in either the xref manager or the data link manager dialogue boxes. Does anyone have a solution on how to remove the reference in the xref manager dialogue box when the same data link (which doesn't exist physically in the drawing file) isn't listed in the data link dialogue box as well?

I am completely stumped! 

Message 6 of 7
mike17
in reply to: GregPenny

perhaps if you post the drawing...

Message 7 of 7
GregPenny
in reply to: mike17

Wow. Apparently the specific file in question lost the "Unreferenced " data links once it was closed and then reopened!

They are gone now. It's the wierdest thing because I know I saw them there before.

Sorry to bug you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost