AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Connect (ed) Image off-scale Print Problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pcedillo
386 Views, 1 Reply

Data Connect (ed) Image off-scale Print Problem

Here's another Data Connect Image Printing problem.

I have an Aerial image that I bought in via Data Connect.  It's been working well for a while.  Suddenly the next time I go to Print, either to the plotter, DWF or PDF, for some reason the entire Image is thrown to the northwest corner of the viewport at a miniscule scale!  The image is fine on-screen, until you print or even do a print preview!  HELP!

I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, did an audit before I reconnected, deleted all my Cache files, but to no avail!  This is  not the first time this has happened, but the last time it did, disconnecting, doing an audit, and deleting  the Cache files before reconnected appeared to solve the problem.  But this time (just when we upgraded to Map 3D 2012), it didn't help.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Phil 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pcedillo
in reply to: pcedillo

Wow, another weird workaround.

Apparently, it has something to do with the Viewport?  Can a Vewport get corrupted?

But anyway, for some reason, when I made a new viewport, set it to the same layer settings & scale as the old one, deleted the old viewport and replaced it with the new one, this appears to have fixed the problem.

I guess my question is - how does the Vewport become corrupt?

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this.

Thanks.

Phil

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost