AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy not working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mekohler
319 Views, 2 Replies

Copy not working

When I use the copy tool, not copy and paste, the object that I copy doesn't show up.  I click on an object click the copy took then click in the location where I want the new object, nothing shows up.  Then if I save the drawing, close and reopen it, the object will be show up in the new location.  This is getting frustrating.  It sometimes happens with move and rotate.  I'm using 2013 64 bit version on Windows 7.

Thanks,

Michael Kohler

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
antoniovinci
in reply to: mekohler

Never heard about it, herr Kohler: check if _REGENAUTO is set to ON...

Message 3 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: mekohler

Hi,

>> the object that I copy

What type of object is it? Does that happen with every (also new) drawing(s) with just a line as object?

Do you have some objects in front and maybe the copied one is in the background of drawing-order after defining the new position?

One try is to disable to hardware-acceleration to be more safe for some incompatibilities of your display driver (command _3DCONFIG ==> manual tune)

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost