Does anyone know how I can export multiple start and end points of multiple lines of a pipeline layer?
I understand the process below is handy for exporting coordinates of multiple points.
Here's one way to do it:
1. Select the Layer in Display Manager and click Table.
2. In the Table under Options choose Create a Calculation.
3. Write an expression like this: X ( Geometry ) and make sure that it validates.
4. Go back into your Table to view your calculated field -- do the calculated coordinates look correct? If yes, then
5. Go back to options and choose Manage Calculations. Make a New calculation like this: Y ( Geometry )
Solved! Go to Solution.
You are using FDO layers so with the FDO Label/Expression Engine, you can do a few things, as you said ...
If I have to do the same for a lot of FDO lines/plines on many DWGs, I think that I would export the FDO to SHP/SDF , then MAPIMPORT to get a DWG with ODs (Object Datas) ...
Then do a classic Query (from the Drawings Group) and generate a "good old" report with ACAD Properties : X1/Y1/Z1 coords and X2/Y2/Z2 coords
and I will get all beginning points and end points of ALL lines/plines ...
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register