AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circumventing Superuser login

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
512 Views, 7 Replies

Circumventing Superuser login

I am the only one using Map3D. Is there a way to bypass the Superuser login when creating and editing feature class definitions?
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try this in your startup routine ;autologin (defun autologin ( / user password old-cmd) (setq user "SUPERUSER" password "SUPERUSER" old-cmd (getvar "CMDDIA")) (setvar "CMDDIA" 0) (command "_Maplogin" user password) (setvar "CMDDIA" old-cmd) ) (autologin) Murph "Neil W" wrote in message news:41797b99_1@newsprd01... > I am the only one using Map3D. Is there a way to bypass the Superuser login > when creating and editing feature class definitions? > >
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

A little cleaner and works better in MDI state. ;autologin (defun autologin (/ user password old-cmd) (if (/= "SUPERUSER" (ade_userget)) (progn (setq user "SUPERUSER" password "SUPERUSER" old-cmd (getvar "CMDDIA") ) (setvar "CMDDIA" 0) (command "_Maplogin" user password) (setvar "CMDDIA" old-cmd) (princ) ) (princ) ) ) (autologin) Murph
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

I am interested in applying your script, but I am not sure how to do so. Is it a VBA script, Autolisp, or ? How do I create it and how do I apply it when I start Map/LDT? "Murph" wrote in message news:417d07cf$1_1@newsprd01... >A little cleaner and works better in MDI state. > > ;autologin > (defun autologin (/ user password old-cmd) > (if (/= "SUPERUSER" (ade_userget)) > (progn > (setq user "SUPERUSER" > password "SUPERUSER" > old-cmd (getvar "CMDDIA") > ) > (setvar "CMDDIA" 0) > (command "_Maplogin" user password) > (setvar "CMDDIA" old-cmd) > (princ) > ) > (princ) > ) > ) > (autologin) > > Murph > >
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

It's Autolisp, to use it cut and paste from ;autologin to the end (autologin) into a new text file. Notepad works well for it, then save the file as Autologin.lsp. Place that file in your support path for AutoCAD Map.Then in autoCAD from the pulldown Tools>AutoLISP>LOAD, In the dialog box that pops up,in the bottom right corner is the Startup Suite, click on the Contents button. Click "ADD" and browse to the file. OK/close back out thru all the dialogs. Exit AutoCAD and restart it. To check if it works after Map opens, type (ade_userget) at the command line. If it works it will print to the command line "SUPERUSER". Murph
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

I created the Lisp and loaded it in Startup. I can see the script is loading at startup via the Text window (F2), but the command "ade-userget" does not work (Command: ade_userget Unknown command "ADE_USERGET". Press F1 for help.)so I can't verify it according to your directions. "Murph" wrote in message news:417d1be2$1_1@newsprd01... > It's Autolisp, to use it cut and paste from ;autologin to the end > (autologin) into a new text file. Notepad works well for it, then save the > file as Autologin.lsp. Place that file in your support path for AutoCAD > Map.Then in autoCAD from the pulldown Tools>AutoLISP>LOAD, In the dialog > box > that pops up,in the bottom right corner is the Startup Suite, click on the > Contents button. Click "ADD" and browse to the file. OK/close back out > thru > all the dialogs. Exit AutoCAD and restart it. To check if it works after > Map > opens, type (ade_userget) at the command line. If it works it will print > to > the command line "SUPERUSER". > > Murph > >
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

You have to include the ( ) Command: (ade_userget) "SUPERUSER" Murph
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

That did the trick. I am SUPERUSER now! Thank you very much! "Murph" wrote in message news:417d2ff6_3@newsprd01... > You have to include the ( ) > > Command: (ade_userget) > "SUPERUSER" > > Murph > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost