AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Add-Ins in Map

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Earl.Morrill
471 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD Add-Ins in Map

I'm running several flavors of AutoCAD.

I installed some add-ins from the Exchange site into vanilla AutoCAD.

Now they are showing up in Map, but each on it's own individual Add-Ins tab.

I now have 7 Add-Ins and 1 Plug-Ins tabs.

1 - I didn't think the add-ins would work in anything but vanilla AutoCAD (or is it you just can't access them through Exchange?).

2 - is there a way to get them all on one tab (I tried in the CUI but didn't get it to work)?

Thanks,

Earl

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
SethHall
in reply to: Earl.Morrill

If you are looking for support for issues caused by Exchange APPs, then you will need to open up EXCHANGE and search for the apps you have downloaded. Depending on who created this App you downloaded from Exchange you will find the Download Details will list the Customer Support email address. For example under Minesweeper the Customer Support will be labs.plugins@autodesk.com. Please contact the App creator and they will be happy to help.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 6
Earl.Morrill
in reply to: SethHall

Thanks Seth.

Message 4 of 6
TerryDotson

The problem only occurs in verticals like Map/Civil3D and it didn't get fixed in 2013 !!!

Message 5 of 6
Earl.Morrill

'Doh!

Thanks Terry, I guess I will learn to live with it until 2014, or just not use any of them.

Earl

Message 6 of 6
TerryDotson

At least it's cosmetic and doesn't affect anything important, as opposed to ...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2011/Autocad-gives-the-wrong-area-for-a-polyline/td-p/2978008

... which has been a bug since AutoCAD 2011 and shows no sign of being corrected.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost