AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 3D dissappears on startup

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ofchinch
369 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD 3D dissappears on startup

My program begins initializing, and then it suddenly quits, and dissappears without showing an error message. I looked at various forums that suggest deleting or changing the adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data file in the ProgramData\FlexNet folder, but it doesn't work for me. It keeps doing the same thing. I'm using an educational version of Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite, installed on a Dell Notebook with Windows 7 Home Premium. I will appreciate any suggestions. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
braudpat
in reply to: ofchinch

Hello

You are speaking about AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD MAP or ???

In the past, AutoCAD and/or MAP were running OK ??

If you have an InfraStructure Design Suite 2014, have you tried to install the SP 1 for AutoCAD, the SP 1 for AutoCAD MAP, etc ?

*** SP 1 for ACAD 2014 ***

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22264351&linkID=9240618

*** SP 1 for ACAD MAP 2014 ***

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22356664&linkID=9240858

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: braudpat

Hi Pat. Thank you for your advice. I'm using Infrastructure Design Suite 2013. I just downloaded Service Packs 1, 1.1, and 2, but it didn't help. The program behaved the same. It begins initializing normally and the screen begins to get together, but at some point it just dissappears suddenly without further notice. I appreciate your help. 

Oswaldo

Message 4 of 7
ofchinch

I also installed the service packs for AutoCAD Map 2013.

Message 5 of 7
braudpat

Hello

Which PC exactly ?

Which graphic Card ?

Have you already install and run OK on THIS PC, other Autodesk/AutoCAD Softwares ?

If YES, which one ??

Bye, Pat

If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
ofchinch

The computer is a Dell Inspiron N5110, 64 bit, with Windows 7 Home Premium, and 6 GB RAM.

The graphics card is an Intel (R) HD Graphics Family. 

I installe the suite back in June, 2013, and it worked well for months. I hadn't used the program for about two months now, and when I tried to open it, it failed. 

Thank you for your help. 

Message 7 of 7
braudpat

Hello

Have you tried to (for example) un-install the AutoCAD MAP, Reboot, Re-Install AutoCAD MAP ? 

And ONLY if OK, you can install the SP ...

The best solution : restore your Windows at a "good" date when your software were running ok !

Bye, Pat

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost