AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 Crash after Rename

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
GISAutoCadMap
409 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD 2014 Crash after Rename

Hi everyone,

My Application is migrating  from autocad 2011 to autocad 2014.Once i rename the drawing.It throwing fatal error and  crash again and  again.Is there any hot fix for Rename crash issues.Please provide me some   solution.So i am thank ful to all.

Regards,

GISAutoCADMap

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
nestly2
in reply to: GISAutoCadMap

Can you give a little more detail about your system/setup and what you are using to rename the files?  (ie Save Dialog box, Save_As, Windows Explorer, etc)

Here's a similar topic where the problem seems to be related to 3rd party software that integrates with Windows Explorer.

Message 3 of 6
pendean
in reply to: GISAutoCadMap

May I ask why you are seeting help in a forum called THE BREAK ROOM (NON-TECHNICAL DISCUSSIONS)???

Is your issue not important? Is it not a priority to resolve? Do let us know, or ask the admin to move your post to the correct AutoCAD forum you need. Thanks.

Message 4 of 6
GISAutoCadMap
in reply to: pendean

thanks dean,please move this correct discussion room.

Message 5 of 6
GISAutoCadMap
in reply to: nestly2

My OS win7 sp1/32 bit,Oracle 11.2.01,FME2012,VS2010.Some time after rename crash will happened.Some while closing the Record/print was crashed.Please provide me some solution approach.See the screen shot of attachments.

Regards,

GISAutoCadMap

Message 6 of 6

Hi,

can you give us details about your "renaming"?

The screenshot you showed in the word-file with the caption "rename record" is not known to me, what command starts that procedure?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost