AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjacent_Arrow in map template file underneath block

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
projects45
678 Views, 3 Replies

Adjacent_Arrow in map template file underneath block

In my map book template 8.5 x 11 Elegant file when I inset it in a mapbook the adjacent arrows are underneath the block I have to go to the template right click go to draw order and pick send to front. I went to the template file went to block editor to make these same changes there and had no effect any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Murph_Map
in reply to: projects45

You would need to remove the old dwt and purge it out of your dwg then remake the mapbook. Once you insert that template it stays in the same condition it was in when you inserted it. Blocks inserted do not change once inserted where as an X-Ref would and Mapbook inserts.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 4
projects45
in reply to: Murph_Map

I'll keep trying not having any luck, is there a separate file that the adjacent arrows and title blocks are kept for linking purposes for the map templates? now getting window, that  it can't find the tile block, thanks for the help, it helped me with something else that was hanging me up

Message 4 of 4
Murph_Map
in reply to: projects45

Are you using the mapbook tools to create the mapbook?

http://map3d.wordpress.com/2007/08/06/map-books-part-1/

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost