AutoCAD Map 3D General

Contributor
projects45
Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)

Adjacent_Arrow in map template file underneath block

130 Views, 3 Replies
03-09-2013 10:37 AM

In my map book template 8.5 x 11 Elegant file when I inset it in a mapbook the adjacent arrows are underneath the block I have to go to the template right click go to draw order and pick send to front. I went to the template file went to block editor to make these same changes there and had no effect any help would be appreciated.

*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 2 of 4 (126 Views)

Re: Adjacent_Arrow in map template file underneath block

03-09-2013 10:52 AM in reply to: projects45

You would need to remove the old dwt and purge it out of your dwg then remake the mapbook. Once you insert that template it stays in the same condition it was in when you inserted it. Blocks inserted do not change once inserted where as an X-Ref would and Mapbook inserts.

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.
Contributor
projects45
Message 3 of 4 (111 Views)

03-09-2013 12:09 PM in reply to: Murph

I'll keep trying not having any luck, is there a separate file that the adjacent arrows and title blocks are kept for linking purposes for the map templates? now getting window, that  it can't find the tile block, thanks for the help, it helped me with something else that was hanging me up

*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)

03-10-2013 05:00 AM in reply to: projects45

Are you using the mapbook tools to create the mapbook?

http://map3d.wordpress.com/2007/08/06/map-books-part-1/

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community