AutoCAD Map 3D Developer
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Developer Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D Developer topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map 2014 SDK - empty Document folder

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MarkVolz4695
542 Views, 3 Replies

Map 2014 SDK - empty Document folder

Does any know the location of the documents for the map 2014 SDK?

I have downloaded both the 32 & 64bit SDK's and doc folder is empty in both. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Mark

P.S. I'm desperately hoping that the geo dev guide has been updated to include references to 2014 rather then 2010 as the 2013 one did.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

have you seen the developer documentation >>>here<<<?

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the response Alfred.

Yes i have had a look through there but most of the "2014" documentation is still referencing the old (2010) OSGEO & MAP.Platform classes. Even the xsd's are out of date in the SDK.

Oh well back to looking through the intellisense & object browser to find where things have been moved to.

Cheers

Mark

Message 4 of 4

Hi Mark,

We are not including the API Reference documents and Developer documents in the SDK folder anymore. Instead these are now available online, see the links below -

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=13842623&linkID=10809859

Developer Documentation

AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 Developer Guides

AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 Developer Guides

AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 API References (zip - 406343Kb)

AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 API References (zip - 375231Kb)

I believe this would help us in keeping the documents Live and uptodate. Even developers and user can participate in submitting code snippet or update to these live API ref docs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Partha Sarkar
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost