Hey Martin, over the past few months this has become very useful, is there any chance you can update it to work in 2011 or tell me what I can do to make it work? Right now it works GREAT in 2010, but causes 2011 to crash hard.
Martin, any chance you could try to update this work with 2011? I have no idea how to modify what you have done.
Right now it works perfect with 2010, crashes 2011 and can't compute the length of elbows if I open a 2011 drawing in 2010.
AMAZING Martin!!! Your my conduit hero!!! I tried this in MEP 2010 and it works perfectly...I to would love to see this available for MEP 2011.
I would love to see this expanded to do the following:
- Ask for start of run (depending on where you select it gives you that length than provides the rest of the info)
- Provide unique tag identifiers
- Be able to select a parallel run
- Option to be able to have the information stored & scheduled
- Create a similar cabletray routine
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
|AutoCAD Land Desktop|
|AutoCAD Plant 3D|
|AutoCAD Raster Design|
|AutoCAD Structural Detailing|