AutoCAD MEP Wishes

Mentor
carriehall42
Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)

Dimension Associativity

162 Views, 0 Replies
05-01-2009 07:49 AM
We use alot of leaders, precisely dot leaders. We snap to the midpoint of a line and then when we happen to trim or stretch the line the dot leader moves. Also when I copy the keynote with the dot leader and exit the command the leader goes back to the original location. I know I can turn this off is options under user preferences, but I would like to be able to turn this off for certain dimension styles. For instance I would like to go into my dot dimension style and turn the associativity off. I know that when dimensioning walls, doors, etc associativity is really important, but in my opinion, for leaders it really isn't. Is there something I am missing? Or can we try to integrate this some how?

Thanks
Carrie

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community