Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still stump on changing the size of fittings

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
396 Views, 2 Replies

still stump on changing the size of fittings

please see my post on the cannot change fitting size. I did what you said to do and I have the generic butt weld fitting, but the generic elbows are not the correct size. The 4" generic elbow  takes out 4-1/4" and a true 4" buttweld  elbow takes out 6". I do not know how to change the size of the elbow.

please walk me thru this.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

See my answer to one of your previous posts here.  http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-MEP/cannot-find-correct-fittings/m-p/3887100/highlight/false#M...

As i said before there is nothing wrong with the size of the GENERIC fitting.  It is generic and therefore by definition it does not have to have a 6" takout.  The correct fittings are located in the steel catalog which appears to not be installed on your system.  Please read my answer to the post linked above in order to get the catalog installed on your system.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Keith,

crap!....I just tried what you told me and when I do step by step at the end when I go to click on pipes.apc  I get a box that says "the catalog sleected is already selected for this domain. Catalog ID's must be unique." but you are right, I do not have steel pipes in there.

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost