Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipe coming in single line

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mjmpe
1121 Views, 2 Replies

pipe coming in single line

I just started a new drwg. (all my other drwgs were set up for me). I am drawing with 3" buttweld pipe. I have it set to MEP DESIGN, but my pipe is coming in single line? is there a silly mistake I am making? how do I get it to double line pipe?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
s.lawrence
in reply to: mjmpe
Message 3 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: mjmpe

You do not mention the system that you are drawing the 3" buttwelded pipe in.  Single line display of piping CAN be controlled by the system.  For instance, the out of the box setup for a 3" buttwelded pipe drawn in the standard system is drawn in double line while chilled water is drawn in single line.  All of this was using the MEP Design display.  You can modify this behavior in the style manager under piping systems.  If you type PIPESYSTEMDEF at the command line it will bring up the pipe system displays in the style manager.  Click on the system that you want to display as 2 line and then select the Single Line Graphics tab.  These settings will switch the piping from single line to double line at specific size intervals.  I would uncheck the first option unless you really need to see the connection graphics and leave DISPLAY PIPE AND INLINE/ANCHORED COMPONENTS AS GRAPHICAL 1-LINE checked.  Read up in the help file if you need to find out more information about these items.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost