Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iso view duct missing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
804 Views, 3 Replies

iso view duct missing

i have looked for this issue on here and other places and no luck.  when i am in top view the model is fine but when i switch to iso view all of my duct except for a 5 pieces are gone.  i can understand if it was consistant but like i said only a short piece of duct shows in all the different layers.  i can select the duct in plan view and switch to iso and the grips are there just no duct.  i have to tag my duct, but i have duct on top of duct so i need the iso view.

my file is to big to attach

please help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

ok i figured out what i did.  now i just need to fix it.  i cut a section through a wall which worked great, not for some reason when i switch the iso view it only shows my section cut. please help.  in plan view it shows my whole model but in iso it only shows what is in my section.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

ok i got it fixed i accidently made it a live section.  right clicked on the section and disabled the live section and now i can see everything again in my iso view. 

just in case anyone else has this happen to them

Message 4 of 4
smbrennan

Thanks for posting the solution. I did the same exact thing with Conduit. Worked like a charm.

Shawn B.

|   
To help improve Autodesk Products, please Click Here to Vote for ideas and submit your own.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost