AutoCAD MEP General

Message 1 of 3 (594 Views)
Accepted Solution

custom tag

594 Views, 2 Replies
11-08-2012 02:40 PM

I had my new diffuser tag all worked out. Exploded an air terminal device tag, moved things around, change text styles, changed layers from 0 to G-anno-std-text-tag .  I did the definetag command and when I select the insert point, the tag goes to about 1/10 of it's size.

Is there a variable that I accidently turned on that is rescaling the tag as it is beign created?

*Expert Elite*
Keith.Brown
Message 2 of 3 (593 Views)

Re: custom tag

11-08-2012 02:43 PM in reply to: TheH

Before you redefine the tag, you need to make sure that your annotation scale is set to 1:1 and that your text is non annotative and set to 1" tall.  This will make it appear correctly once you create a tag.

Keith Brown AutoCAD MEP BLOG | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 | Revit 2014 | EastCoast CAD/CAM V6.1 | Visual Studio 2013
Message 3 of 3 (551 Views)

Re: custom tag

11-12-2012 01:46 PM in reply to: Keith.Brown

Thanks. That was the problem.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community