AutoCAD MEP General

Valued Contributor
Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

can anyone answer this?

268 Views, 3 Replies
07-02-2003 11:22 PM
on the furnace that comes with ABS... if I need to connect a return duct onto the side of it... am i supposed to somehow add a point for the duct to connect, or am I supposed to connect to the duct connector on the bottom of it? -- feeling a little dumb right about now. -- bil (with one L)
Distinguished Contributor
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

Re: can anyone answer this?

07-02-2003 11:34 PM in reply to: bil-with-one-L
The furnace has connections on the top & bottom. If you need a side connection then you need to create a new Mvpart.
Valued Contributor
Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

Re:

07-02-2003 11:54 PM in reply to: bil-with-one-L
Jody,

i knew that you were going to answer this (what with Autodesk on vacation this week and probably half the working world too, right) and I knew that was going to be the answer... but I secretly hoped that someone was going to point out an easier option... okay... time to learn a new task. -- thanks Jody. -- Bil
*Popiel, Slawomir
Message 4 of 4 (268 Views)

Re:

07-03-2003 09:28 AM in reply to: bil-with-one-L
You may edit existing part and add new
connection.

sp

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
The
furnace has connections on the top & bottom. If you need a side connection
then you need to create a new Mvpart.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community