Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training files for AutoCAD MEP 2010 Tutorial on AutoCAD MEP 2014?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2285 Views, 2 Replies

Training files for AutoCAD MEP 2010 Tutorial on AutoCAD MEP 2014?

Hello! I'm starting to use AutoCAD MEP 2014 and I found some AutoCAD 2010 Tutorial from Autodesk. There are pdf and also some AutoCAD MEP projects and templates. I put those files into Autodesk\My Projects, then opened Project Browser in my AutoCAD MEP and opened copied project "Research_Bulding_MEP_M". After opening it I've got the information: "This project was last saved by an earlier version of one of the following products: AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP. Working on this project in AutoCAD MEP 2014 - English will upgrade any AEC objects to the current version, which is incompatible with earlier versions." And my question is: will those training files work properly with 2014 version or are there some newer Autodesk Tutorials with training files which will be more suitable for AutoCAD MEP 2014?

Thank you for your answers,

greetings

Martaaa:)

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Anonymous

Unfortunately 2010 was the last year that Autodesk updated their training files.  You can still use them with no issues but the UI shown in the pdfs will be completely different and not match what you will see live in 2014.  Opening them up in 2014 should cause no issue other than you will no longer be able to open them in 2010 which doesnt seem like a problem in this case.

Message 3 of 3
hari
in reply to: Anonymous

Hai Marthaaa, Can you just share the AutoCAD MEP projects and Pdf files if possible... 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost