Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Leader Arrow Head Size problems.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
2285 Views, 5 Replies

Quick Leader Arrow Head Size problems.

When I try to place a leader, the arrowhead is extremely small. I try to change it under the Format/Dimension Style menu. Select standard and then modify. I change the arrow size from 3/16" to 1'. After going back to the drawing, trying to place a new leader nothing changes in the size. The arrowhead is still very tiny.

Dwg scales are 1/8"=1'-0", annotation scale = 1/8"

Any suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Is it your dimscale not being set properly since drawing scale and annotation scale have no effect unless you set the quickleader command up in an aec command. There is a handy free tool on dtitech.com for ADT that handles the quick leaders.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I looked at that site, but I'd rather stay with the Autodesk tools just to make sure I'm familiar with them. Thanks.

After spending this much money on this software, you'd think they'd get the basic dimensioning utilities to be fairly easy to use. As it sits, I still can't get this darn thing to work correctly. It was real simple in R14 too.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Well I've given up trying to figure this thing out, (edited)
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I use quick leader he and have no problem,
leader size is set to 1/8" and overall dis scale is set to 48 for 1/4" = 1'-0" or 96 for 1/8" = 1'-0"

Tom
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Trying your settings, I finally get an arrowhead to show on the floorplan, but my text is enormous. Also in the dimensioning preview window, the arrowheads and text are microscopic compare to the graphical part.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report