Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing without borders around xrefs pdf and jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aacorley
9793 Views, 2 Replies

Printing without borders around xrefs pdf and jpeg

I have a drawing with an xref'd title block and an xref'd pdf document (among other things). The titleblock drawing als has an xref'd logo in jpeg format.  I turned the lines white (RGB 255,255,255) in the properties of the logo xref and pdf xref so the drawing would print without a border around them. This worked fine until recently. The border started showing up in black ink even though the border is designated white. The only thing I think I did differently that may have caused it was to accendentally click print preview when the printer/plotter was set to DWF55 ePlot (optimized for plotting).pc3. After that the border started showing up even when I changed the printer/plotter to the usual plotter I use.

Any ideas how to fix this and/or a better way to print without borders around jpeg's and pdf's?

Useing AutoCAD MEP 2010, but a suggestion that works in another version is welcome.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Keith.Brown
in reply to: aacorley

I am not sure about the xref's and pdf's but for jpegs you can type IMAGEFRAME and set the variable to 0.  This will turn off frames around images. 

Message 3 of 3
stefanmcostner
in reply to: aacorley

i know this is super late but Im so happy i figured it out I still want to share. 
use PDFFRAME and set to 0
Also for other variations use FRAME or IMAGEFRAME etc etc, that should get you in the right "frame" of mind. 
ba- Doom- Hiss

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost