AutoCAD MEP General

ccauthon
Message 1 of 1 (295 Views)

New 2013 User Questions

295 Views, 0 Replies
02-25-2013 06:42 AM

I cannot use the NW Navigator command that brought up the three dimensional viewer in a different window. My computer only has 8 mega bites of RAM, is that the reason its not allowing me to use the viewer or is something else causing it?

When I look at the properties of an item, under the general tab there used to be in 2012 a row called "Pallet" which is where we named our grilles, vav's, ect... I don't see that option in 2013. Am I looking in the wrong place or have you gotten rid of that title all together?

I was told to down load service pack 3... I did installed and still do not get the pallet option.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community