AutoCAD MEP General

Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (809 Views)

Need Help with Cable Tray Display

809 Views, 2 Replies
05-09-2011 08:36 AM

I've spend hours of searching the web for someone with an explanation of how to display cable tray the way I want it shown.  I'm using AutoCAD MEP 2011 and in an isometric view in model space, my cable tray is displaying as what looks like extruded rectangles.

I've messed around with the Display Manager, trying to use Cable Tray Model representation under both MEP Design & Electrical Configurations.

I'm ultimately looking for a view which displays the ladder and rungs for cable tray.  Is this even possible with the default catalog in AutoCAD MEP 2011?

I've attached the file for reference if it helps.

Active Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (792 Views)

Re: Need Help with Cable Tray Display

05-11-2011 02:03 PM in reply to: sbrennan85
Active Contributor
Message 3 of 3 (788 Views)

Re: Need Help with Cable Tray Display

05-11-2011 02:20 PM in reply to: optimus_said_what

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community