AutoCAD MEP General

Contributor
sbrennan85
Message 1 of 1 (308 Views)

Multi-Circuit Multi-Panel Home Run

308 Views, 0 Replies
04-10-2012 01:15 PM

I'm really trying to wrap my head around AMEP to see if it's truely a viable option for my company.  This morning I spent my time working with Home Run Schedules, and for basic schedules, it worked out pretty easy. However, if I found myself with a multi-panel home run, the tag came through in a way that you could assume what it meant, but couldn't tell 100%. 

I've attached the file I was working in. Does anyone know how to change the tag (I know how to add (like the Home Run & Home Run Label) and move things around, but format this one I do not know how to do) so the outcome of the clouded Home Run Tag looks something like:

HR-1

LP1(1)

LP2(10)

Thanks very much in advance!

Also, anything else is red is on my to-do list.  If any of you have suggestions or solutions, those would also be very much appreciated.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community