Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mep Catalog

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mjmpe
710 Views, 4 Replies

Mep Catalog

I am wondering about something. I recently just asked a question regarding buttwelded fittings. I went into the MEP Catalog went under pipes but I don't see buttweld in there, is there something missing from my catalog? and if so how do I fix this? am I to add buttweld to the catalog? maybe that is why it is not giving my a LR elbow.

tell me what you think

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wvhlbly
in reply to: mjmpe

Is this what you mean?

Buttweld.jpg

Message 3 of 5
kwizats_hadérack

Hi,

do you have this one "threaded and buttwelded generic" ?

Cordialement

Allan
Message 4 of 5
wvhlbly
in reply to: kwizats_hadérack

No, I don't have that one but... We usually do buttweld down to to 2.5" and 2" and under threaded.  I go into manage, style manager, piping objects, pipe part routing preferences and make a new routing preference.  I set the parts I want to use based on the "cutoff" size I choose.  Then I can draw pipe and it automatically switches to whatever part I have chosen based on the routing preferance.  I don't know if this helps but maybe.  There are a ton of youtube videos on it.  Thanks, Rick

Message 5 of 5
Keith.Brown

@mjmpe wrote:

I am wondering about something. I recently just asked a question regarding buttwelded fittings. I went into the MEP Catalog went under pipes but I don't see buttweld in there, is there something missing from my catalog? and if so how do I fix this? am I to add buttweld to the catalog? maybe that is why it is not giving my a LR elbow.

tell me what you think

See my answer to your post regarding the butt welded long radius fittings.  The fittings are there you just need to look in the correct catalog.

Butt Welded LR Fitting Post Answer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost