Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MVpart color not coming in as assigned?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jmcfaddn
313 Views, 3 Replies

MVpart color not coming in as assigned?

I've created a new part. The original block color & line type were assigned BY BLOCK, the line weight is BY LAYER.
However when I insert the new MVpart it comes in "White". I check the properties which shows, the part to be on the correct layer with the layer color red. Yes, I have created other parts with no problem. Is there a cause for this problem?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bil-with-one-L
in reply to: jmcfaddn

this might sound dumb, but in the part file.. is the part on layer 0? that could effect it I suppose. Also... if you post it to customer files... I'll take a look at it over the weekend.
Message 3 of 4
jmcfaddn

Appears to be something with the display settings and overides. Everything is coming in white now, for some reason.
Message 4 of 4
jmcfaddn

Turns out my new element drawing color setting somehow got changed to BYBLOCK. How that happened I don't know. Once it was changed to BYLAYER everything started coming fine. Now I have to try to remember all the display settings changes I made trying to troubleshoot this thing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost