Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEP 2013 Duct\Pipe labels disappear when object is moved

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
wvhlbly
1242 Views, 4 Replies

MEP 2013 Duct\Pipe labels disappear when object is moved

Has anyone ran into labels/tags disapearing when the object they are referencing is moved?  My tags disapear whenever the object or the tags themselves are moved.  It happens on native, custom and third party tags.   See video.  Maybe it is something easy but I have yet to figure it out.  Thanks for any info.  

http://screencast.com/t/19JmBNmh4

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kwizats_haderack
in reply to: wvhlbly

Hi,

i think it's just a problem of visual management.

You have to go in the displaymanager and manage the visual effect for the tags.

Bien cordialement / Best regards

----------------------------------------------------

Erwan ( FRENCH AUTOCAD M.E.P CAD/BIM MANAGER )
Message 3 of 5
Keith.Brown

I have watched the video and the tag should not dissapear when you move it in that way.  Can you upload a drawing that works as shown in the video so we can analyze it?

Message 4 of 5
wvhlbly
in reply to: Keith.Brown

I sent a drawing over to Autodesk support and they could not replicate the issue.  I think it is on my end somewhere.  All of my drawings do it.  They said I should do a clean reinstall.  If you would still like to have a file let me know.  Thanks, Rick

Message 5 of 5
Keith.Brown

If you don't mind uploading the drawing i can certainly look at it.  It will only take a few minutes to test.  Just make sure that you have the tags you want to test in the drawing so I can test with your tags.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost