AutoCAD MEP General

James Hutton
Message 1 of 3 (3,904 Views)

Installation error 1303

3904 Views, 2 Replies
08-13-2004 04:02 PM
I am logged on with administrator privileges and the installation produces error 1303 unable to procede because I do not have access to the the new program folder. How do I install ABS 2005?
*Aaron Gardner - Autodesk
Message 2 of 3 (3,904 Views)

Re: Installation error 1303

08-16-2004 10:57 AM in reply to: James Hutton
James, You are experiencing a standard MSI error. You will receive the 1303 error if either of the following is true for the folder in which you are installing: The SYSTEM group does not have Full Control privileges. -or- The Everyone group does not have Full Control privileges. To prevent this error from occurring, make sure the folder location into which you are installing has Full Control permissions for either the Everyone group or the SYSTEM group. Check the permissions for the parent folders because the permissions on these folders may also cause this problem. HTH -- Thanks! Aaron Gardner Autodesk, Inc. "James Hutton" wrote in message news:26630938.1092438166615.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am logged on with administrator privileges and the installation produces error 1303 unable to procede because I do not have access to the the new program folder. How do I install ABS 2005?
swapsupport
Message 3 of 3 (3,517 Views)

Re: Installation error 1303

08-06-2011 04:24 AM in reply to: *Aaron Gardner - Autodesk

Hi Sir,

I have an problem with AutoCAD Mechanical 2011. When I tried to installed ACM 2011 get an error. The error is (Error 1303. The installer hasinsufficient privileges to access this directory : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Autodesk.The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator)

So I gave admin rights but problem still exist also I formated the system but problem didnt solve.

What should I do. Plz suggest me as earlier possible.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community