Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error 1303

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
James Hutton
7075 Views, 2 Replies

Installation error 1303

I am logged on with administrator privileges and the installation produces error 1303 unable to procede because I do not have access to the the new program folder. How do I install ABS 2005?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: James Hutton

James, You are experiencing a standard MSI error. You will receive the 1303 error if either of the following is true for the folder in which you are installing: The SYSTEM group does not have Full Control privileges. -or- The Everyone group does not have Full Control privileges. To prevent this error from occurring, make sure the folder location into which you are installing has Full Control permissions for either the Everyone group or the SYSTEM group. Check the permissions for the parent folders because the permissions on these folders may also cause this problem. HTH -- Thanks! Aaron Gardner Autodesk, Inc. "James Hutton" wrote in message news:26630938.1092438166615.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am logged on with administrator privileges and the installation produces error 1303 unable to procede because I do not have access to the the new program folder. How do I install ABS 2005?
Message 3 of 3
swapsupport
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sir,

I have an problem with AutoCAD Mechanical 2011. When I tried to installed ACM 2011 get an error. The error is (Error 1303. The installer hasinsufficient privileges to access this directory : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Autodesk.The installation cannot continue. Log on as administrator or contact your system administrator)

So I gave admin rights but problem still exist also I formated the system but problem didnt solve.

What should I do. Plz suggest me as earlier possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost