Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grooved piping with Autodesk Fabrication cadm ep

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GMCNMAEE
482 Views, 3 Replies

Grooved piping with Autodesk Fabrication cadm ep

I'm using the demo version to determine the softwares usfulness. My company instales HVAC piping and ducting systems and most of the piping is grooved (Victaulic).The "Drop down service menu" in Autodesk fabrication doesn't seem to have a grooved piping choice. Is this just because it's a demo version or does Autodesk fabrication not have grooved pipe.? If not do you have any suggestions

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: GMCNMAEE

When Autodesk bought MAP Software they did not purchase TSI.  TSI held the rights to all of the north american content and thus did not give it to Autodesk.  So you will have to contact TSI and get the content on subscription, beg and plead from someone to give you their content, or build it yourself.  There might be other options but I am unaware of them.

Message 3 of 4
john_ratliff
in reply to: GMCNMAEE

You will be able to migrate your existing database.

Message 4 of 4
Keith.Brown
in reply to: john_ratliff

@john_ratliff wrote:

You will be able to migrate your existing database.

The original poster downloaded the trial version to determine its usefulness.  This suggests that he doesn not have a previous version of the software nor an existing database.  This will leave him little options to obtain the content.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost