Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabrication CADmep 2013 won't load into MEP 2013 - Please Help

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Laura.Crothers
1670 Views, 2 Replies

Fabrication CADmep 2013 won't load into MEP 2013 - Please Help

Hi, I have recently got my new copy of Autodesk Fabrication CADmep 2013 (formerly CAD-DUCT) and have loaded it into standard AutoCAD 2013 and it works fine, but when I try to load it into AutoCAD MEP 2013 I get icons that the clouds with question marks in them, I have loaded the product the exact same way for each but for some reason it just won't work in MEP, can anybody help or is anybody else having the same problem?

I have contacted my local support supplier who said I have to contact autodesk directly, which I have done & I'm still waiting for their reply, I've also done the same with the CAD-DUCT support team (now also Autodesk).

Thanks in advance,

Alan. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Fabrication AEC sorted the problem, I had to uninstall my copy of AutoCAD MEP 2013 & reinstall it, then Fabrication CADmep installed no problem.

Many Thanks for their help 🙂

Message 3 of 3
ksblackley
in reply to: Laura.Crothers

Alan

I have autocad mep 2013 and have loaded the Fabrication cadmep (formaly Cad duct) its all loaded... and im working though the so called help files.

Have you found the

CadDuct Solids BSS TAB in the main data base as i have not come accros this yet.... Below taken from help file.

Thanks

Kevin

Procedure to show hidden detail in Paper space

1. Check in
the Edit Main Database, CadDuct Solids BSS TAB that Display Hidden Detail as Dashed
Linetype
is checked
2. Left Click
thePaper space
Viewport window,
once highlighted Right click and goto
Properties
In the Viewport Properties dialogue box make
sure the Shade plot option is set to Hidden
View the
drawing via Plot Preview
Adjust the linetype scale if necessary
- LTSCALE
command

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost