Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express Tools, BURST command

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
uegary
1683 Views, 1 Reply

Express Tools, BURST command

I have Express Tools loaded and some of the commands work just fine, but the BURST (explode attributes to text) command is still unknown.  Could someone please help me figure out the solution.  I've checked the CUI and it shows the macro, but doesn't show the command display name.  I manually typed in BURST, but that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pothied
in reply to: uegary

Often uninstalling the express tools and then reinstalling them will often fix problems where some Express Tools work and others do not. Try this and see if it fixes this issue.

To uninstall the express tools go to the Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program -> Select Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 -> Pick Uninstall/Change -> Pick Add or Remove Features -> Pick Next to go past the Select Content page and uncheck (uninstall) Express Tools. Pick Update and they should be removed. Then do the same thing but check Express Tools to add them back in.

After that, test the command again.

David Pothier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost