AutoCAD MEP General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (524 Views)
Accepted Solution

Display Object Properties?

524 Views, 1 Replies
10-31-2012 07:30 AM

A co-worker recently installed the MEP 2013 and has been working on a 3D plumbing coordination project. When he used 2011 he could hold his cursor over and object and it would tell TOP, BOP, type of pipe being used, etc. Now 2013 won't show those properties, can someone tell me where the setting is to turn that on? I also installed 2013 on my laptop and it works fine. Thanks for any help in advance!

*Expert Elite*
Keith.Brown
Message 2 of 2 (514 Views)

Re: Display Object Properties?

11-01-2012 08:28 AM in reply to: tonyatrsm

Those are called rollover tooltips and they can be found in the custom user interface dialog.  Type CUI at the command line.

rollover tooltips.jpg

Keith Brown AutoCAD MEP BLOG | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 | Revit 2014 | EastCoast CAD/CAM V6.1 | Visual Studio 2013

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD MEP Category!

The AutoCAD MEP forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community